Be sure to schedule a placement hearing with us for this ensemble before purchasing.
Treble Chorus Curriculum
Beginning Once-A-Week Ensemble; Primarily Grades 2 – 5
- Healthy head voice habits, body alignment and rib/diaphragmatic breathing
- Pure vowels and a kinesthetic awareness of resonance
- Ability to sing unison, two–part, and some three-part repertoire
- Solfege – aural and simple written work
- Basic sight singing skills – simple step-wise patterns in solfege, then moving to skips
- Introduction of rhythmic note values and notations; ability to clap basic patterns
- Learning of pitch letter names – all treble clef lines and spaces
- Understanding of musical terms found in the repertoire
- Love of music as an expressive, artistic medium
- Confidence singing alone and in a group; performance poise on stage
- Halloween Sing-along - Saturday, October 29
- Holiday Sing-along (with KidSingers) - Tuesday, December 6
- Anima Winter Concert - Friday, December 16
- Spring Recital (with KidSingers) - Tuesday, May 2
- Anima Spring Concert - Friday, May 12
Tuition & Costs
Tuition for Treble Chorus is $570 for the year plus a $15 registration fee.
Tuition can be paid in one, two, or four payments. The first tuition payment is due on September 1 or upon registration, whichever is sooner.
Tuition can be paid by credit/debit card (with 3% processing fee) or ACH, on Choir Genius. Checks will also be accepted, mailed or dropped off at the Anima office.
Beginning Ensemble (Once-A-Week and Twice-A-Week Options)
Placement hearings can be scheduled for the 2022/2023 season. Registration for new members (after their placement hearing) will open on July 18. Tuition payments will be accepted starting August 1.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.