Private Voice & Musicianship Lessons
Be sure to schedule a placement hearing with us for this ensemble before purchasing.
Series of twelve 40-minute lessons culminating in an Online Recital
In this series of one-on-one lessons, students will:
- Develop healthy vocal technique as a foundation for solo and choral singing in a variety of styles
- Gain confidence in their ability to sing and perform
- Hone musicianship skills to promote independent learning
- Learn methods of practice that make the process fun!
Through their song repertoire, students will:
- Experience a variety of periods of music history, cultures, and languages, and explore how these inform stylistic interpretation and expression
- Compile a repertoire list of prepared and memorized pieces appropriate for their voice to use for performances and auditions
- Choose one of their prepared pieces to perform at our virtual recital at the end of the season
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.